INTENTIONAL PARENTING SEMINAR
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
You might wonder what need there is to attend a parenting seminar. I am sure, as a parent, you often ask yourself if you are doing it in the right way. Are you helping your child(ren) turn out well later in life? Are you wondering what type of adult(s) you desire your child(ren) to be? Are you committed to the parenting process? Are you being deliberate in your parenting?
On Saturday 30th September, from 9:00am-4:30pm, we will host you as we discuss how to be intentional in your parenting. The sessions will explore some Biblical truths that will empower us. At the end of the day we should not only be the parents that our children need; but the parents that God has called us to be.
PARENTING SEMINAR GUEST SPEAKERS AND WORKSHOP TOPICS:
Preliminary morning sessions will be by:
- Dr. Stanley Mukolwe & Patience Mukolwe – Founders of Raising Future Parents
- Dr. Gladys Mwiti – Clinical Psychologist & Trauma Specialist
There will also be specialised afternoon workshops to choose from, discussing topics such as:
- Single & Parenting
- Raising a special needs child
- Talking to your child about sex,
- The media and your child,
- Discipline across the ages
Tea shall be provided for free, lunch shall be available at a nominal fee or one can pack a lunch.
The event is FREE! To register, SMS the following to 0714 933 240 or 0780 933 240:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Telephone Number
HOW TO GET TO QUEST NAIROBI CHAPEL:
- Public means: Take Bus 111 and alight at the Show Grounds. Walk in and the church will be on your left.
- Personal Car: Drive up Ngong Rd past The Junction Mall headed towards Karen. Take left turn off Ngong Road, as if going to the Showgrounds and the church will be on your left. Google Maps Pin.