- This event has passed.
MOTOWN IN NAIROBI
October 19, 2017 @ 7:30 pmKes.2,000
Motown In Nairobi is a celebration of the Golden Era of music that brought us the greatest of the greats and influenced the music industry as we know it. It is a nostalgic experience that transports all those attending to a time they fondly recall that often bring to memory lifeevents for them.
The production features amazingly talented vocalists and instrumentalists bringing to life their renditions of these timeless Motown hits as well as proper sound and lighting to bring it all together.
This year we take the journey from the 60s all the way to the 90s with our stellar lineup including: Jacob Asiyo, June Gachui , Patricia Kihoro, David Hunter, Victor Muli, Kendi Nkonge, Edward Parseen, Chris Bittok and the Nairobi Horns Project as the horn section.
MOTOWN IN NAIROBI TICKET SALES
The event is set for the 19th of October, 2017. Doors will open at 7.30pm and the show will kick off at 8.30pm.
- Early Bird Tickets: Kes. 1,500*
- Advance Tickets: Kes. 2,000
- Gate Tickets: Kes. 2,500
*We only have 100 early bird tickets.
VENUE & ACCESS
The event will be at the upper piazza near the KFC in The Hub, Karen.
- Public Means:
- Head over to the Karen bus stage, right next to the KCB parking lot at Kencom, opposite Cafe Deli and board a number 24 bus. They should drop you right outside The Hub.
- Private Means:
- From Ngong Road turn right after the Karen Roundabout and turn left into The Hub.
- From Langata Road drive straight after the Karen Roundabout and turn left into The Hub.
FOLLOW MOTOWN IN NAIROBI ON SOCIAL MEDIA
For More Information contact the Motown Team:
The event is put together by The Motown Production Team including June Gachui & Edward Parseen. For more information call:
Victoria Zosi: 0723 237 869
Miriam Kadzitu: 0702 412 961
Janet Haluwa: 0714 894 947
Photography by Ndumos Photography.